As from Monday 18th May 2020, Fellview Healthcare is now asking all patients who attend surgery for any reason to wear a mask.
For advice on masks please visit the link below:
While wearing your mask please follow some useful advice
1. Do not touch or adjust while wearing.
2. Do not borrow or lend
3. Make sure it fits tight but comfortable
4. Make sure it is clean (clean daily or when needed)
5. Wear the right side out.
6. If there is damage to it, throw it away.
7. If it is stained, throw it away.
8. If it is damp, change it.
9. Don’t wear your partners or family members, or anyone else’s.